Haven in Paris is a great place to work and we’re often looking for smart people who adore Paris to join our boutique vacation rental business. If you don't see the job that suits your skills, we'd like to hear from you anyway. There may be something down the road that you'd be just perfect for.
Sales & Service Specialist (full-time)
Please note: This position has been filled. If you would like to work for Haven in Paris and believe that your skill set matches the description below, feel free to send in a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your information on file for future openings. We are, unfortunately, only able to reply to candidates that we are actively pursuing.
We’re looking for a smart, self-motivated and customer-oriented Sales & Service Specialist to join our luxury apartment rental team, handling sales inquiries and ensuring the client rental experience is smooth and stress-free.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, creative, resourceful, and must enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial, highly fluid environment. The position requires excellent sales, writing, editing, communication and organization skills, as well as a gift for developing professional relationships online.
The candidate must be able to work independently to keep up with our fast-paced environment and be willing to put in the hours (including weekends) needed to book rentals in our properties. The candidate will be located in the US (ideally, Maine), but have the ability to travel for training and on an as-needed basis. This is a full-time, work-from-home position.
- Respond to and monitor sales inquiries submitted to our site, with the goal of achieving full occupancy for our roster of luxury apartments.
- Remain on top of all inquiries, following up in a timely manner in order to book rentals, using creative ways to balance and prioritize the volume of inquiries.
- Handle the response and booking process to customers’ inquiries in conjunction with our current team, but sometimes working entirely independently.
- Answer questions and solve issues from property owners, service professionals and our apartment rental clients in a timely manner.
- Experience in e-mail communications in an online customer service or sales department. Effective communication skills with customers, including excellent writing skills.
- Amazing ability to prioritize and juggle tasks based on value to business at any given time.
- Strong familiarity with much of Paris, the major sites and the neighborhoods.
- Ability to approach problematic situations with common sense and calm.
- Ability to learn Internet-based tools quickly.
- High-level accounting skills useful.
- Knowledge of written and spoken French preferred.
- Schedule flexibility is key, as this position will include weekends.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.